Monday, July 19, 2010

Do I Want To Save My Marriage Can I save My Marriage

“Do I want to save my marriage?” You have to think carefully about this question. And you have to answer this question yourself. You have to be careful not to listen too closely to the advice of others. They could be drawing on their own bad experiences, and making judgments that don't apply to you, when asked the question "do I want to save my marriage?"

They can’t know your specific information or situation. They could have been in a bad relationship of their own and will be quick to tell you to let it go and just move past it when you ask them "Do I want to save my marriage?" As far as they are concerned there are plenty of other opportunities out there so just move on.

You should understand that it is not a good practice to let even a good friend, which has had a bad relationship, give you marital advice during or after a breakup. Their opinion is bound to be a jaded. You have to be able to make your own determinations about your own experience. Try not to be negative in your thinking. It will be very important that you keep an unbiased attitude. You may find the answer to "Do I Want to Save My Marriage?" is yes. If that is the case a positive attitude is going to be a must. A good sense of humor might help too.

Once a marriage is considered to be over it is difficult to pick up the pieces. If you are serious about saving your marriage the best time is before the final decisions are made. Don't let anger or bad advice govern your emotions. Emotions are going to be the hardest to control. Do the best you can but remember not every marriage can be saved. Even if you cannot save your marriage remember you are a good person and there are others out there. You will fall in love again. This is a difficult realization when you are trying to stay in a positive frame of mind about saving your marriage, but you may have to face this realization eventually.

I hope you get the most helpful answers for you and your spouse. No one wants a bad break up. It just hurts too many people in and around the couples involved. Seek the advice of experts and take the advice of loved ones and friends with a "grain of salt" Read more in-depth information concerning the “Save My Marriage” advice, from experts, with "The Magic of Making Up".

No comments:

Post a Comment